For many years it has been Chapman School Board policy to endorse the wearing of the Chapman School Uniform. This has the dual purpose of engendering pride for the school in the children, and of enabling immediate identification of Chapman students. It is for this reason that students may only participate in official school excursions if they are dressed appropriately.
The uniform consists of the following:
Tops with Chapman School Logo
- A red polo top (long or short sleeve)
- Red fleecy windcheater with zip
- Red polar fleece with full zip or ¼ zip top.
- Red & black light warm up jacket
- Black shorts
- Black pants (fleecy track, cargo and straight leg)
- Black Skort/Skirt
- Red legionnaire hat with Chapman logo
- Red wide brim hat with Chapman logo
- Optional red polar fleece beanie for winter months
Shoes & Socks
- White or black socks
- Black Shoes
This picture displays the variety of Chapman Primary Uniform Choices.
The School Uniform Shop is run by parent volunteers and is currently open:
- Monday morning 8.30am to 9.30am, and
- Friday morning 8.30am to 9.30am.
2020 Additional Opening Times - yet to be confirmed
The Uniform Shop is located down the hallway from the Front Office.
Please refer to the 2019 Uniform Shop Order Form
Please refer to the 2019 Uniform Shop Order Form for pricing information.
Please use the House T Shirts Order Form 2020 to order house shirts. Order form due Friday 1st November 2019.