The school operates with a Parents and Citizens Association providing strong links with our community. The P&C plays an important role in many school activities and is vital to the school's fundraising efforts.
The Amalgamation Model illustrates how the Chapman P&C works with Chapman Primary School.
The current members of the Chapman P&C can be contacted through the school on Ph 6142 2400.
P&C Executive Team
- President: Kate Hamilton
- Vice President: Alice Falkiner
- Secretary: Jack Knowles
- Treasurer, Fundraising Coordinator, School Banking: Deanne Callaway
- Grants and Applications: Helena Davis
- Communications: Katie Dolling
- Class Carer Coordinator: Dana Maier
- Canteen President: Kylie Donovan
- Canteen sub-committee: Kylie Donovan, Jo Ruiseco
- Book Club Coordinator: Jacinta Froud
- After School Care: Vice President Afters - Meagan Stewart
- After School Care Sub-committee: Meagan Stewart, Kate Fuller, Katie Dolling, Caroline Hocking
- Uniform Shop Coordinator: Kristina Wolf
The P&C meets on a Wednesday at 6:15pm during the school year, all upcoming meetings will be advertised via Class Carer Network, School Communicator and our Facebook page.
What we do
After School Care
Chapman Primary Before & After School Care (CPASC) is a service run for primary school age children for before school care, after school care and vacation care.
The School Uniform Shop is run by parent volunteers and is currently open:
· Wednesday 2:45pm to 3:15pm; and
· Friday morning 8.30am to 9.15am.
The canteen’s opening hours are Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for online lunch orders and Thursday and Friday for over the counter snacks (cash only) for lunch and recess. It relies heavily on our parents and carers network to support this non-profit service to the school.
Fete Day, Mother’s Day, Fathers Day, Discos, Election day BBQ’s
Sourcing funds for our school via grants available
Chapman Primary School runs book club through Scholastic Australia with a total of 8 issues distributed to students throughout the year, two in each school term.
Class Carer network
The Class Carer Program is set up to provide communication and support to all families in the school community.