School Program Requirement & Voluntary Contribution
Secure online payments can be made from the school’s website via a link to Westpac.
Payments can also be made to the front office by cash, Visa, MasterCard credit/debit cards.
Things you should know about paying online:
- Payments can only be made using either a Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card
- A separate payment is required per student
- Multiple payments for the one student can be made in one payment process
- Payments can only be made if the payment is paid in full. Instalments or changes to the payment must be made directly to the front office
- To make a payment you will need a Student Key, Family Key and a Fee Code. The online Fee Code is listed on each excursion/activity payment note.
- As a receipt will be issued from the payment website by Westpac, a receipt will NOT be issued by the school. If however, you require a tax receipt, please contact the school BEFORE making the online payment.
How to make an Online Payment:
- Click on the link at the bottom of this page 'Westpac's Quickweb Payment System'
- Enter all mandatory fields, these are marked with a green asterisk ().
- Please enter Child's Class and Family Key.
- Under 'Payment Options' select the appropriate payment. Most of our payments will be 'Excursions'.
- Enter the Fee Code and payment amount.
- To make multiple payments for the same child select 'Add Payment' and repeat Step 7.
- Select 'Next' to enter credit/debit card details.
- You will have the ability to check and change any details before the payment is processed.