Set in beautiful surroundings, Chapman Primary School is a preschool to year 6 school working with families to assist students become responsible, caring and cooperative learners.
The school achieves its mission by providing a positive climate of trust and respectful relationships to allow each child to reach his/her potential. The learning environment is engaging and encourages creativity, critical thinking and the development of self confidence.
Chapman Primary School:
- provides an exciting, high quality and holistic education;
- demonstrates high quality teaching with innovative technologies, to personalise the learning for all students;
- builds leaders for a sustainable future;
- creates a positive, safe and nurturing environment, that inspires a strong sense of community;
- fosters resilient and respectful relationships, underpinned by our Chapman FRIENDS values.